[Elsnet-list] Workshop on MT,

christian christian at automotive-translation.info
Tue Dec 21 15:04:19 CET 2004

Hello,

My name is Christian Vandersmisen. I am an automotive translator. Please have a look on my website :

www.automotive-translation.com

I have a deep interest in using a "Systran Controlled English" to translate Full English automotive service manuals into a special english, correctly translatable by Systran in several other languages, finaly post-edited to obtain a version good enough for publication.

To verify my speculates I am looking for somebody to do this job on a sample of 10,000 words. Do you know such a person ?

Best regards,

Christian