[Elsnet-list] CTO R&D ASR (Beijing, China)

yusun at eslguru.com yusun at eslguru.com
Thu Jul 15 20:59:12 CEST 2004

CTO R&D ASR (Beijing, China)

We are looking for an experienced Chief Technology Officer who will
have a key role in outlining the strategic paths of the ASR operation
and development in a new setup joint venture company in Bejing, China.

The role will be geographically spread over 2 main sites in Beijing, China and
Waterloo, Canada. This is a great career opportunity for the right candidate.

Key Qualifications:
(1) Essential to have a thorough knowledge of ASR, in terms of an engineering
and an implementation point of view;
(2) with at least 3 years of senior technical experience in a technology-
developing company;
(3) preferably a PhD or equivalent in the domain of speech recognition;
(4) Speaking Chinese would be beneficial.

Salary and Benefit:
  Salary will be the base salary plus allowance and bonus
  Benefit will be stock, and what is more the excellent chance to be
yourselves!

Please contact me ASAP if you feel this is a relevant role for your
background, as our client is very keen to fill the position. I will be
happy to discuss the role in more detail with you.

Contact:        Yu Sun
E-mail:         yusun at eslguru.com
Phone:          +1 (519) 884 0808
Fax:            +1 (519) 884 2731