[Elsnet-list] Expolingua Portugal 2004

ELSNET elsnet at elsnet.org
Sun Jun 13 11:35:21 CEST 2004

EXPOLINGUA PORTUGAL

15TH PORTUGUESE FAIR FOR LANGUAGES AND CULTURES

LISBON, FORUM TELECOM, 21-23 OCTOBER 2004

GUEST OF HONOUR: THE GERMAN LANGUAGE

Dear Sir/Madam,

The 15th edition of Expolingua Portugal will take place from the 21st to
the 23rd of October 2004, at the Forum Telecom in Lisbon.

We invite you to participate in this year's edition of the fair. The
Guest of Honour will be the German Language, and we will be hosting
official participations of Germany, Austria and the other countries
where German is a regional official language.

This year we will also be devoting a special attention to the 10
countries which will be joining the European Union in May 1st 2004.

Visit our new website at  <http://www.expolingua.pt/> www.expolingua.pt
where you will find all the information about Expolingua Portugal,
including application forms for download.

Discover the Portuguese market!

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Goncalo Borges de Sousa
Expolingua Portugal