[Elsnet-list] INTERSPEECH 2004 - ICSLP: Early Registration Reminder

Steven Krauwer steven.krauwer at let.uu.nl
Mon Jun 28 09:50:10 CEST 2004

The Early Registration Rate for INTERSPEECH 2004 - ICSLP is
available until June 29th -- only 2 Days away!!  If you sign up and
pay your fees now, you can save up to USD$120!

                            INTERSPEECH 2004 - ICSLP
   8th International Conference on Spoken Language Processing
                                   4-8 October 2004
                         International Convention Center Jeju
                                    Jeju Island, Korea

            ***  Tutorials **  Conference  **  Exhibition  ***

INTERSPEECH 2004-ICSLP has nearly 800 presentations and is the
state-of-the-art conference devoted to spoken language processing
issues.   Conference will attract researchers, engineers, speech scientists,
phoneticians, linguists, academics in related fields as well as industrial
developers to the beautiful and exotic island of Jeju, Korea.  We want
you to be a part of it!

Please check our web site at <http://www.icslp2004.org> for more information
and register.   We look forward to seeing you at this exciting Conference.

Best Regards,

Soon Hyub Kim
INTERSPEECH 2004-ICSLP General Chair

P.S. Please accept our apologies if you receive this more than once or
if you have already registered.
Secretariat of 2004 INTERSPEECH 2004-ICSLP

Insession Int'l Convention Services, Inc.
3rd Floor, 672-35 Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 135-915, Korea
Phone : +82-2-3471-8555
Fax : +82-2-521-8683
E-mail : icslp_reg at insession.co.kr