[Elsnet-list] VOICE AND EMOTIONS: 2005 Conference

Lesley Axelrod LesleyAxelrod at axelrod.co.uk
Wed Nov 24 12:29:38 CET 2004

Hi

I was interested top see this posting on Elsnet and on Humaine lists - as I
have a long background as a speech and language therapist - currently
researching emotion recognition in computing at Brunel University.  I think
perhaps the project I have been working on might be relevant - looking at
how users show affect during human-computer interaction.

However your link to pvsf takes me to details of the 13th conference held in
2000 and google does not come up with a home page for the organisation.  Can
you help?

Thank you

Lesley Axelrod

 <mailto:lesley at axelrod.co.uk> lesley at axelrod.co.uk 020 8979 7476