[Elsnet-list] Software Engineers Speech Processing, Germany, Erlangen

Goronzy, Silke Silke.Goronzy at 3SOFT.de
Tue Oct 5 11:14:54 CEST 2004

3SOFT is developing special software solutions for embedded speech interfaces in automotive
infotainment systems. The challenge lies in realizing natural speech dialogue systems in an
embedded environment. We are currently seeking enthusiastic:
================================
Software Engineers Speech Processing
================================
You will be responsible for analysis and implementation of customer-specific speech
dialogue system concepts.

You will bring with you:
* In depth knowledge of speech processing / dialogue systems
* Solid understanding of embedded systems software development
* Experience of software process and test
* Practical experience of programming and script languages: C/C++, Perl
* Experience of µC/DSP operating systems
* Experience of the automotive industry

We expect you to embody the following characteristics:
* A degree in IT or electrical/electronic engineering or similar
* Good working knowledge of English
* Innovative streak
* Willingness to take responsibility in international Teams

We value your ability and enthusiasm to discover your own
strengths. You should have a good customer manner and
good team skills. We will plan your personal development
and training together with you.
Decide for yourself when you wish to act, and to what extent
you wish to actively influence the company's culture.

We look forward to your application:
Corinna Diederichs
3SOFT GmbH
Frauenweiherstraße 14