[Elsnet-list] job opening

Fabrice Malfrere malfrere at babeltech.be
Fri Apr 29 13:41:16 CEST 2005

Acapela Group, a company situated in Mons (Belgium), is active in the domains of text-to-speech
and speech recognition.

We are looking for a linguist with a good knowledge of european portuguese phonetics, preferably a
native speaker, for the validation of our portuguese text-to-speech system.

Job description: validation of a large lexicon, corpus gathering, supervision of the recording
  of a portuguese voice, validation of our text-to-speech system in portuguese

Period concerned: the job contract would be for a period of 3 to 4 months, beginning as
  soon as possible.

Required profile: linguist with a good knowledge of the european portuguese language and namely phonetics,
   preferably a native speaker.  A good knowledge of french or english is also required.

Your presence in Mons would be required for at least 50% of the work period.

For further information, please contact us at:
 00 32 65 37 42 78
 or send a mail at fabrice.malfrere at acapela-group.com