[Elsnet-list] Job offer - Enterprise Support Representative
Anneleen.Pareyn at trados.be
Fri Dec 23 13:56:28 CET 2005
Enterprise Support Representative
This position is based in Leuven, Belgium. The specialist works on the
front line supporting our fast-growing customer base in the use of SDL
and TRADOS tools.
What does the position involve?
As part of our support team, you will:
* Providing real time responses to our customer inquiries.
* Interact with our customers via the telephone and other
* Ensure continuous monitoring of customer issues until they are
* Work closely with development to diagnose bugs and provide
patches to customers.
* Act as a team member that contributes to solutions and customer
* Adapt to a fast-paced and changing technical environment.
Is your background in one of the following areas?
* Experience working in technical support, customer service or
* Degree in computer science
* Experience in the localization industry
* Initial experience with Windows networks and their
Highly analytical and articulate individuals to provide high quality
technical support for the SDL (Trados) product set.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent problem solving skills.
* Self-motivated and resourceful.
* Preference for working in a cooperative team environment.
* Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn new technology
* Ability to work under high-pressure environment
* Good command of Dutch, English and French.
* Initial experience with SQL Server and Oracle and their
respective management tools.
* Initial experience with Internet Information Services, Apache
Tomcat and their management tools.
* Expertise in Windows operating systems (NT, 2000, XP and their
respective server versions).
* Good knowledge of common file formats (DOC, RTF, HTML, XML and
other DTP formats).
* Some experience with computer-aided translation, ideally with
TRADOS and SDL tools is an asset.
Are you interested in?
* Working in an international environment
* Keeping abreast of new technologies
* A dynamic career path with exciting prospects
* A casual, yet focused work environment
* Excellent compensation
* New challenges and interesting projects
Please contact Thomas Imhof at timhof at sdl.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Elsnet-list