[Elsnet-list] ICML/ILP 2005: Early Registration deadline is tomorrow! 1 July 2005

Ina Lauth codrina.lauth at ais.fraunhofer.de
Thu Jun 30 12:16:33 CEST 2005

Sorry for multiple copies! Please forward this email to your students or who may be interested
in the ICML/ILP 2005 conference! Thank you!
ICML/ILP 2004
7-13 August 2005 at the University of Bonn, Germany
 <http://icml.ais.fraunhofer.de/home.php> http://icml.ais.fraunhofer.de/home.php
 <http://ilp2005.in.tum.de/> http://ilp2005.in.tum.de/

ICML/ILP 2005 EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS TOMORROW! 1 July 2005

Please have a look at the ICML 2005 and ILP 2005 websites and be
aware of following deadlines and remarks:

* Early registration deadline is the 1st of July 2005. We are
looking forward to receive your registration under:
 <http://icml.ais.fraunhofer.de/register.php> http://icml.ais.fraunhofer.de/register.php

* Please proceed your accommodation booking at the same time
with your registration (deadline, 8 July 2005):
 <http://icml.ais.fraunhofer.de/accommodation.php> http://icml.ais.fraunhofer.de/accommodation.php

* IMPORTANT for participants coming from IJCAI to ICML to Bonn !!
GermanWings has still places available for the group booking for the flight number 4U 373, from Sa, 06 Aug 05, 11:00-13:45 (Edinburgh to Cologne/Bonn) Please send a short note to Codrina.Lauth at ais.fraunhofer.de as soon as possible, that you are interested in this group booking (Last deadline 5 July 2005)

* ICML invited speakers:
Johannes Gehrke, Cornell University, USA
Michael Jordan, University of California, Berkeley, USA

* ICML/ILP invited speaker:
Gerhard Widmer, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria
“Why Computers Need to Learn About Music”
http://ilp2005.in.tum.de/invited-talks.html

* ILP invited speakers:
Stephen Muggleton, Imperial College London, UK
”ILP for systems biology”
Ashwin Srinivasan, IBM India Research Laboratory, India
”Five Problems in Five Areas for Five Years”
http://ilp2005.in.tum.de/invited-talks.html

* Joint ICML/ ILP Invited Tutorial:
Lise Getoor, University of Maryland, USA
Stastical Relational Learning
http://ilp2005.in.tum.de/invited-talks.html

* some impressions from the conference site:
 <http://icml.ais.fraunhofer.de/uni-photos/> http://icml.ais.fraunhofer.de/uni-photos/

* For the ICML workshop and tutorials proceedings, we will have a CD-ROM with all proceedings included in the conference bag, but please send a note in advance to the local chair (Codrina.Lauth at ais.fraunhofer.de), if you want to have also paper copies. The prices for paper copies will be around 15 EUR.

We are looking forward to welcome you to Bonn !

ICML/ILP 2005 local chairs
Michael May & Codrina Lauth

Codrina Lauth M.A.
- Knowledge Discovery Group -
Fraunhofer Autonomous Intelligent Systems (AIS)
Schloss Birlinghoven
53754 Sankt Augustin, Germany
mailto:codrina.lauth at ais.fraunhofer.de
http://www.ais.fraunhofer.de/KD/people/lauth/index_de.html