[Elsnet-list] [ACH-ALLC 2005] Preliminary Conference Programme, now available

Alejandro Bia abia at umh.es
Thu Mar 3 01:07:34 CET 2005

Dear Colleagues,

The list of accepted presentations and their titles for the ACH-ALLC 2005
conference is now available at the conference website:

  http://web.uvic.ca/hrd/achallc2005/

The full Program and Schedule of presentations, with Abstracts, should be
available in April (we will notify these lists when they are).

We are very enthusiastic about the quality and variety of the Program that
is going to be offered - in the conference proper, and in the
pre-conference Humanities Computing Institute. The program of workshops and
presenters for the Institute is available at: http://web.uvic.ca/hrd/institute/

A single Registration page for both events is available online at the
ACH-ALLC 2005 website (above).

Looking forward to meeting you in Victoria in June.

Peter Liddell
Chair, Organizing Committee
ACH/ALLC 2005
pgl at uvic.ca