[Elsnet-list] Call for Papers (CSIT2006)

csit2006 csit2006 at asu.edu.jo
Sat May 28 22:03:24 CEST 2005

*Apologies for cross posting. Please help forward to interested people*

The 4th International Multiconference on Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT 2006) will be held in Amman, Jordan during April 5-7, 2006. The website for the conference is http://csit2006.asu.edu.jo

This multiconference focuses on all areas of Computer Science and Information Technology. We invite paper submissions for this event. Paper submission deadline is Dec. 1st 2005.

CSIT2006 Chair
Dean of the Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology

Applied Science Private University

Amman, Jordan, 11931

E-mail: csit2006 at asu.edu.jo

PS: If you are not interested in this event then please send an email to the above address and we will promptly remove your name from our list.