[Elsnet-list] Special Issue of MT Journal on Example-Based Machine Translation (EBMT) - Last CFP

Priscilla Rasmussen rasmusse at research.rutgers.edu
Mon Nov 28 19:59:13 CET 2005

***** LAST CALL FOR PAPERS: SPECIAL ISSUE OF MT JOURNAL ON EBMT *****

Following the 2nd Workshop on Example-Based Machine Translation (EBMT)
at the MT Summit in Phuket, we are pleased to invite interested
authors to submit their papers to the MT Journal.

A more detailed description of papers sought can be found at:

  http://www.computing.dcu.ie/~away/EBMT2.html

In contrast to our previous announcement, please follow the
instructions for authors below when it comes to submitting your
paper. Note again the following important dates:

Mon December 19th: deadline for submission of papers
Mon 30th January: reviewing of submissions
Mon 13th February: reviews to authors.
Tues 18th April: for successful authors, camera-ready copy submission deadline
Mon 26th June: editorial process complete. Papers --> Springer

Some time after that proofs will be delivered by Springer to the
authors, and we hope that these special issues might be in press by
the end of 2006.

Andy & Michael

Instructions for Authors:
----------------------------
A) to format your paper according to the journal's guidelines:

1. go to the Author's information web page of the MT journal:
  http://www.springeronline.com/journal/10590/submission

2 click on the "Instructions for Authors" to get a page with more
specific instructions, downloadable templates and so on.

B) To submit your paper electronically via the editorial manager  (EM) :

3.  go to the web page  http://coat.edmgr.com
4. create a login identity if you use the system the first time via
the "register" button.
You will receive a login password via email which is also valid for
future submissions for the MT journal
5. Once registered as an author you can submit your paper by following
the "login" button on that same page.
6. Eventually you will have to select the type of submission. For the
special issue select "Special issue Example-based MT"
7. submit your paper by following the instructions