[Elsnet-list] ECAI 06 Workshop on Distributed Constraint Satisfaction Problems - CfP

event at in.tu-clausthal.de event at in.tu-clausthal.de
Wed Apr 5 22:49:11 CEST 2006

   Call for Papers

   ECAI 06 workshop on

  Distributed Constraint Satisfaction Problems

 This workshop will address recent progress in techniques
 for solving constraint satisfaction problems where variables,
 constraints, optimization criteria or any combination of
 these are distributed among a set of agents. Recent years
 have seen increasing interest in this topic, and algorithms
 have recently become efficient enough so that practical applications
 can be considered.

 With respect to other workshops, this workshop will place
 a particular emphasis on applications. We particularly
 welcome papers that discuss the performance and adequacy
 of algorithms on real and foreseen applications. We also
 solicit papers that propose good benchmark
 problems for distributed constraint satisfaction.

 Organizing Committee:

 Christian Bessiere, LIRMM, France
 Boi Faltings (Chair), EPFL, Switzerland
 Youssef Hamadi, Microsoft Research, UK
 Amnon Meisels, Ben-Gurion University, Israel
 Pedro Meseguer, IIIA, Spain
 Marius Silaghi, Florida Institute of Technology, USA
 Makoto Yokoo, Kyushu University, Japan

 Paper Submission Guidelines

 Papers should be formatted in the same format as the ECAI
 conference, but with a page limit of 7 rather than 5 pages.
 A description of the style can be found here.

 Please submit your paper here:

	http://liawww.epfl.ch/Events/ECAI06_DISCSP/submission/

 Important Dates:

 Paper Submission Deadline: April 15th, 2006
 Acceptance Notification:   May 10th, 2006
 Final version due on:      May 24th, 2006
 Workshop:                  August 28th, 2006

This e-mail was delivered to you by event at in.tu-clausthal.de, what is a
moderated list run by Computational Intelligence Group of Clausthal
University of Technology, Germany.  All event announcements sent through
this list are also listed in our conference planner at
http://cig.in.tu-clausthal.de/index.php?id=planner.

In the case of any requests, questions, or comments, do not hesitate and
contact event-owner at in.tu-clausthal.de ASAP.

If you want to unsubscribe from this list, please visit
http://www2.in.tu-clausthal.de/mailman/listinfo/event, or send an e-mail
to event-owner at in.tu-clausthal.de.

* CIG does not take any responsibility for validity  *
* of content of messages sent through this list.     *

Computational Intelligence Group
Department of Computer Science
http://cig.in.tu-clausthal.de/