[Elsnet-list] Boston: AMTA-2006 MT Technology Showcase -- Call for
rasmusse at research.rutgers.edu
Sat Apr 8 00:58:45 CEST 2006
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION: AMTA MT Technology Showcase
AMTA will again be hosting the MT Technology Showcase, focusing on
working systems and prototypes of MT and/or of applications using or
supporting MT (e.g., transliteration support; OCR, etc.)
The Showcase will be August 10 from 1:00 to 5:00 in the AMTA
conference facility. It will feature a limited number of exhibits.
AMTA will provide tables, chairs, signs, and--if requested--an
internet connection. There will be no exhibitor fees. Participants
will receive free admission to the conference for that day or a
discount on the full conference fee.
If you would like to include your work in the Technology Showcase,
please send an email to Jennifer DeCamp at jdecamp at mitre.org with the
- Application and/or product
- Developer (person and/or organization)
- Presenter and contact information (email, telephone number)
- Purpose of application and/or product
- Description or application or product
- Language pairs supported
- Status (commercially available; in development for commercial use;
- research; application; etc.)
- Need for internet connectivity
Exhibits will be selected by a panel of AMTA organizer s, with a focus
on fully integrated systems that target real-world problems.
Exhibits may be by users and/or developers. There will be no
commercial (i.e., for fee) exhibit this year.
More information about the Elsnet-list