[Elsnet-list] Deadline extended - ECAI WS on Distributed CSP

event at in.tu-clausthal.de event at in.tu-clausthal.de
Mon Apr 10 11:18:09 CEST 2006

  Call for Papers

  ECAI 06 workshop on

       Distributed Constraint Satisfaction Problems

       Riva del Garda, Italy
       August 28th, 2006

 This workshop will address recent progress in techniques
for solving constraint satisfaction problems where variables,
constraints, optimization criteria or any combination of
these are distributed among a set of agents. Recent years
have seen increasing interest in this topic, and algorithms
have recently become efficient enough so that practical applications
can be considered.

With respect to other workshops, this workshop will place
a particular emphasis on applications. We particularly
welcome papers that discuss the performance and adequacy
of algorithms on real and foreseen applications. We also
solicit papers that propose good benchmark
problems for distributed constraint satisfaction.

Paper Submission Guidelines

Papers should be formatted in the same format as the ECAI
conference, but with a page limit of 7 rather than 5 pages.
A description of the style can be found here.

Please submit your paper here:
    http://liawww.epfl.ch/Events/ECAI06_DISCSP/submission/

* NEW* Important Dates:

Draft Paper Submission Deadline: April 23rd, 2006
(you need to submit some paper with correct title and abstract)
Papers can be updated until: April 27th, 2006
(version of April 27th, midnight CET, will be reviewed)
Acceptance Notification:   May 10th, 2006
Final version due on:      May 24th, 2006
Workshop:                  August 28th, 2006

Organizing Committee:

Christian Bessiere, LIRMM, France
Boi Faltings (Chair), EPFL, Switzerland
Youssef Hamadi, Microsoft Research, UK
Amnon Meisels, Ben-Gurion University, Israel
Pedro Meseguer, IIIA, Spain
Marius Silaghi, Florida Institute of Technology, USA
Makoto Yokoo, Kyushu University, Japan

This e-mail was delivered to you by event at in.tu-clausthal.de, what is a
moderated list run by Computational Intelligence Group of Clausthal
University of Technology, Germany.  All event announcements sent through
this list are also listed in our conference planner at
http://cig.in.tu-clausthal.de/index.php?id=planner.

In the case of any requests, questions, or comments, do not hesitate and
contact event-owner at in.tu-clausthal.de ASAP.

If you want to unsubscribe from this list, please visit
http://www2.in.tu-clausthal.de/mailman/listinfo/event, or send an e-mail
to event-owner at in.tu-clausthal.de.

* CIG does not take any responsibility for validity  *
* of content of messages sent through this list.     *

Computational Intelligence Group
Department of Computer Science
http://cig.in.tu-clausthal.de/