[Elsnet-list] Perception & production of English vowels: Collecting Test Data

Andreia S. Rauber asrauber at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 27 14:43:27 CEST 2006

Dear colleagues,

I'm a PhD student in Applied Linguistics at the Federal University of Santa
Catarina and I investigate how Brazilians perceive and produce English
vowels.
I still need some native speakers of American English for my control group.
The participant must listen to a set of vowels and identify which vowel he
hears. The test lasts approximately 30 minutes.
Please, Americans, contact me for further information.
Kind regards,
Andreia S. Rauber