[Elsnet-list] IBIS: Call for Journal Articles

IBIS Journal imapnews at abelssoft.de
Tue Aug 8 23:35:18 CEST 2006

          Call for Article Submissions for the IBIS Journal
        - Interoperability in Business Information Systems -
                          ISSN: 1862-6378

     Call for article submissions for issue 3, deadline: 19.09.2006

We would like to encourage to submit articles for inclusion in the next issue of the International Journal of
Interoperability in Business Information Systems. This will be the last call for article submissions for the third
IBIS issue.
We are interested in both theoretical and practical research. We are also interested in case studies and
results of recently finished research projects. Although our focus is on research results, we also accept a
small amount of practical articles. Contributions should be original and unpublished and are required to have
a high quality.

Topics of the journal include, but are not limited to:
  * Integration of business information systems
  * Enterprise modeling for Interoperability
  * Interoperability architectures and frameworks
  * Interoperability of business standards
  * Intelligent mediators
  * Coupling of information systems
  * Interoperability of classification systems
  * (Semi-)Automatic transformation of standards
  * Interoperability of (meta) models
  * Semantic integration concepts
  * Interoperability between domain specific standards
  * Semantic analysis of structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data
  * Interoperability of catalog based information systems
  * Cooperation in heterogeneous information systems
  * Ontology matching, merging and aligning
  * Semantic combination of heterogeneous standards
  * Ontology- and model management
  * Interoperability of sector specific systems

Authors are encouraged to submit high quality articles online at http://www.ibis-journal.net. Please carefully
look at the submission guidelines to prepare your submission. A template is provided for download on our
website. All submissions should be performed online using our online submission system.

Current timeline for issue 2:
	19.09. - Submission deadline
	23.10. - Acceptance notification
	17.11. - Camera ready submission
	05.12. - Publication of journal issue

We accept:
  * Full article submissions: up to 20.000 characters
  * Short article submissions: 3.000-5.000 characters
  * Reviews and comments: 1.000 - 3.000 characters

In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at: info at ibis-journal.net

Best regards,

your IBIS-Editorial team

International Journal of