[Elsnet-list] Arabic corpora - Phonetics

gmion at fub.it gmion at fub.it
Tue Dec 5 12:40:10 CET 2006

I am doing a research (with the collaboration of Fondazione U. Bordoni) on
the carachterization of the Arab speaker. I am currently collecting
corpora of spoken Arabic in some colloquial varieties for acoustic
analysis on their vowel systems. So I need voice recordings of
spontaneous/semispontaneous speech of about 10 men and 10 women for every
dialect. Does anybody know about Arabic corpora with these features?
Thanks. Giuliano E.M. Mion