[Elsnet-list] "Ontologies for ETDs"

Bhojaraju G bhojaraju.g at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 09:53:25 CET 2006

*Apologies for Cross Postings*

*Confidential and for Research Purpose only*

*Dear Sir/Madam,*

I am doing a study on "* Ontologies for ETDs*" (Electronic Theses &
Dissertations). "As we all know "Ontologies are all about Knowledge
Representation".

I kindly ask you to help me with my thesis. Any answers I will receive from
you about the following will be kept confidential and used for Research
purpose only.

In case you are a part these fields, I would like to know the following:

   - Major ETDs in the world (approx numbers with few examples)
   - How Ontologies have been applied for those ETD database ?
   - Use of ontologies in database (like ...Proquest & OCLC)
   - Commercial databases (approx numbers with few examples)
   - Current status of ETDs in the world

Thank you in advance for your kind effort.

Raju (Bhojaraju G)

+91-944 836 9905

Knowledge Management Practice
Bangalore, INDIA.