[Elsnet-list] NiSIS Symposium 2006

ELSNET elsnet at elsnet.org
Mon Jul 10 14:31:02 CEST 2006

Herewith we would like to draw your attention to

NiSIS 2006
2nd European Symposium on Nature-inspired Smart Information Systems

29 November - 1 December, 2006
Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife, Spain

http://www.nisis.de

NiSIS 2006 is the 2nd Symposium organised by the European NiSIS
Co-ordination Group taking place from 29 November - 1 December, 2006.

The main aim of the NiSIS project is to encourage the uptake of
biologically and naturally inspired concepts into future intelligent
information
systems. We would like you to address this in your possible contribution
and to suggest some avenues and challenges which your field
of expertise provides.

The Symposium will show state-of-the-art presentations as well as new
developments in Nature inspired Systems with Intelligent Technologies.
The focus will be on the integration of life and applied
sciences/engineering that address issues on smart information systems,
preferably
with special interest to apply this to other real-world problems.

If you have an interesting contribution that complies with these
expectations, we invite you to submit your paper for the Symposium.
Please visit http://www.nisis.de or return the reply form below to get
more information about NiSIS 2006.

We would appreciate if you distribute this email to others who might be
interested to contribute.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact
us at the Service Center.

Best regards,

Eva-Maria Lenart

( ) Others: