MA: AMTA 2006 Call for Participation - Pre-Conference
Registration Ends August 1st!
rasmusse at cs.rutgers.edu
Wed Jul 26 21:47:30 CEST 2006
Call for Participation - Pre-Conference Registration Rates
End August 1!
Please visit the conference website at
. Research and User Program Tracks posted
. Updated Workshop and Tutorial Descriptions
. Showcase Technology Developers Listed
* Thursday Keynote presentation by Dr. Joseph Olive of DARPA
Tuesday, August 8
- Preconference Tutorials and Workshop
- Evening Welcome Reception
Wednesday, August 9
- Invited Keynote: Daniel Marcu (USC/ISI and Language Weaver) and Alan
(Brigham Young University, Translation Research Group) - will give
back presentations on the potential and limits of machine translation
- Panel Discussion: Machine Translation for Social Impact
- Full schedule of research and user presentations!
Thursday, August 10
- Invited Keynote: Dr. Joseph Olive (DARPA) will talk about MT
- A.m. research and user presentations
- Machine Translation Technology Showcase: The afternoon is dedicated
live, hands-on exhibition of machine translation technology, products,
systems that incorporate machine translation to solve real world
Open to the public!
- Evening Conference Banquet - Summer Shack - Clams, lobster, and
Friday, August 11
- Research program track
- Panel Discussion: Hybrid Machine Translation: Why and How?
Saturday, August 12
- Postconference Workshops
More information about the Elsnet-list