[Elsnet-list] EU Project Aladdin First Newsletter

Edward White ewhite at langtech.co.uk
Wed Jun 28 11:43:26 CEST 2006

<http://www.aladdin-project.org/aladdin/picture/newsletter/newsletter_logosi
x.png>
<http://www.aladdin-project.org/aladdin/picture/newsletter/newsletter_aladdi
nlogo.png>

First Aladdin NEWSLETTER            Business Analysis
May 2006

<http://www.aladdin-project.org/aladdin/picture/newsletter/newsletter_banner
.png>

Topic overview:

Aladdin introduces itself

Requirement Analysis

First Prototype

	Aladdin introduces itself

The EU project Aladdin was established by ten project partners from six
different European countries to research and develop a combined mobile
destination platform with the aim on one hand to provide incoming tour
operators with a state of the art mobile workspace technology and on the
other hand to offer travellers in their destination up-to-date, location
based mobile services and information around their business or holiday
stays.
<http://www.aladdin-project.org/aladdin/newsletter_aladdinintro.html>
continue

   _____

Requirement Analysis

The scope for the first six months of the Aladdin project was to carry out
an extensive business and system analysis in order to identify all
requirements for the innovative mobile destination management platform. This
task was split into different "sub" researches, focussing first on the
analysis of processes and weaknesses along the lifecycle of a guided tour or
individual travel within the travel destination. continue
<http://www.aladdin-project.org/aladdin/newsletter_analysis.html>

   _____

First Prototype Presentation

>From the consortium's perspective, the development of an early prototype can
be seen to reduce the risk of technical aberration, since potential
obstacles can be identified at an early stage in the development process.
Thus at the beginning of the project the consortium decided to develop a
prototype for an environmental workspace as well as for a traveller
environment by March 2006. continue
<http://www.aladdin-project.org/aladdin/newsletter_presentation.html>

Imprint:
ISO Software Systeme
Eichendorffstraße 29
90491 Nürnberg
Tel. +49 911/99 59 40
Fax +49 911/99 59 41 29
eMail:aladdin at isogmbh.de www.aladdin-project.com
<http://www.aladdin-project.com>

You have received this newsletter because either you communicated us your
interest on a regulary update of Aladdin project activities, you registered
for the newsletter on the Aladdin website or were included into the
mailinglist from one of the Aladdin partners to receive information about
this innovative EU project.

To unsubscribe from the Aladdin newsletter please reply to this email with
"UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject bar

IMPORTANT NOTICE.  This communication is from The Language Technology Centre
Ltd, a limited liability company.  This communication and any attachments
are confidential and may be protected from disclosure. We endorse no advice
or opinion contained in this communication that is not the subject of a
contract between the recipient and ourselves.  If you have received it in
error please notify us immediately and note that any storage, use or
disclosure is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  Whilst we check the
communications we send for virus infection, we accept no responsibility for
any loss or damage caused to your systems by this communication.  Those
communicating with us by electronic mail will be deemed to have accepted the
risks associated with interception, amendment, loss and late or incomplete
delivery.  They will also be deemed to have consented to our intercepting
and monitoring such communications.