[Elsnet-list] International conference SETIT 07 -TUNISIA- ref 71

International Conference SETIT international.conference.setit at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 15:40:47 CEST 2006

**

*Dear Colleagues*

*
Apologies for any cross-postings*

The 4th International Conference (SETIT 2007): Sciences of Electronic,
Technology of Information and Telecommunications will be held in Tunisia,
25-29 March 2007. It is supported by IEEE France.  Authors are invited to
submit papers describing new advances in: Sciences of Electronic, Technology
of Information and Telecommunications. We welcome papers that may be
theoretical, conceptual, descriptive in nature, or a survey of the state of
the art. Papers selected for presentation will be published in a book and a
CD with an ISBN

*Papers are solicited in the following areas:*

*Information Processing*

*Signal Processing*

*Image and Video*

*Multimedia*

*Networks*

*Electronic*

*Applications*

Your propositions are welcome (they can be made either in English  or in
French).

The paper submission is on-line at: *
http://www.setit.rnu.tn/?pg=submission&id=a71*

* *

* *

*Important Dates:                    *

*Full Papers Submission: **01/06/2006 - 31/07/2006*

*Acceptance/Rejection Notification**: 30/09/2006*

*Final Version and Registration**: 31/10/2006 *

*Conference SETIT 2007:** 25/03/2007 - 29/03/2007 *

We look forward to seeing you in Tunisia

Thanks in advance

All contact information you provide will be used strictly for SETIT 07
related events only and will not be disclosed in any other way

You can unsubscribe yourself from our mailing list at any time by sending an
email to international_conference_setit07 at yahoo.fr<international_conference_setit07 at yahoo.fr?subject=Unsubscribe>
with
subject Unsubscribe

This email is sent out to all those on the SETIT 2007 database. If you want
to be removed from this database, please send an email to
international_conference_setit07 at yahoo.fr

*Pr Med **Salim** BOUHLEL*

*Co-Chairman SETIT*