[Elsnet-list] Cambridge: AMTA 2006 Call for Participation
rasmusse at cs.rutgers.edu
Fri Jun 30 20:52:07 CEST 2006
August 8-12, 2006
Call for Participation
Please visit the conference website at:
- Conference Registration forms available - Early registration
discount available until July 15!
- Hotel information and link to online reservation page - Don't
wait to make your reservation!
- Program at a glance, list of accepted research papers
- Workshop and Tutorial Descriptions
More coming soon!
Special Program Features:
Wednesday, August 9
- Daniel Marcu (USC/ISI and Language Weaver) and Alan Melby (Brigham
Young University, Translation Research Group) - will give back to back
presentations on the potential and limits of machine translation
- Panel Discussion: machine translation and social change
Thursday, August 10
- Machine Translation Technology Showcase: The afternoon is
dedicated to a live, hands-on exhibition of machine translation
technology, products, and systems that incorporate machine translation
to solve real world problems.
Friday, August 11
- Keynote Presentation on MT Research
- Panel Discussion: MT hybridization
Regular Conference Program:
User Track: New with AMTA 2006! Wednesday and Thursday feature a
conference program by and for MT users. Note that there is a special
2-day conference registration for users.
Research Track: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday include a full program
of peer-reviewed papers on the original research that is pushing the
More information about the Elsnet-list