[Elsnet-list] Localization Management Workshops with the Robert H. Smith School of Business

Edward White ewhite at langtech.co.uk
Tue Mar 7 11:43:07 CET 2006

Dear All

I would like to draw your attention to two upcoming workshops that Andrew
Draheim will be giving with his colleague Rebecca Ray in collaboration with
the Robert H. Smith School of Business at the Univ. of Maryland and the
Localization Industry Standard Association (LISA).  They will be running the
workshops on March 14 and 15 at the College Park Campus.

Andrew will facilitate The Business Case for Global Content Management and
Global Translation Management, and Rebecca will be presenting a new
workshop, From Cleveland to Shanghai: How to Run a Globalization Audit of
Your Business Processes. (For more details, please visit
<http://www.lisa.org/events/2006rhs/> http://www.lisa.org/events/2006rhs/ )

Adriane Rinsche

Language Technology Centre Ltd

   _____

<http://www.lisa.org/events/2006rhs/?from=rhs1&sid=16d78816ca932790391bef169
e183a04> Right-click here to download pictures. To help protect your
privacy, Outlook prevented automatic download of this picture from the
Internet.
LISA Workshops in Maryland

Localization Industry Standards Association
In collaboration with the Robert H. Smith School of Business
at the University of Maryland, College Park Campus

Globalization Strategies Workshops
14 – 15 March, 2006 ▪ College Park, Maryland

 <http://www.lisa.org/events/2006rhs/> Program Details

IMPORTANT NOTICE.  This communication is from The Language Technology Centre
Ltd, a limited liability company.  This communication and any attachments
are confidential and may be protected from disclosure. We endorse no advice
or opinion contained in this communication that is not the subject of a
contract between the recipient and ourselves.  If you have received it in
error please notify us immediately and note that any storage, use or
disclosure is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  Whilst we check the
communications we send for virus infection, we accept no responsibility for
any loss or damage caused to your systems by this communication.  Those
communicating with us by electronic mail will be deemed to have accepted the
risks associated with interception, amendment, loss and late or incomplete
delivery.  They will also be deemed to have consented to our intercepting
and monitoring such communications.