[Elsnet-list] Call for native speakers of English

Suzan Verberne s.verberne at let.ru.nl
Fri Mar 17 15:36:17 CET 2006

Dear all,

I am looking for native speakers of English to participate in an
experiment. This experiment is conducted over the Internet.

You don't need any specific knowledge other than understanding and
speaking English at a native level. The first task will take you around
15 minutes. After this task, you can decide whether you want to continue
the experiment.

The tasks involve reading texts and formulating questions and answers.

If you are willing to help me, then please go to my web site at
http://lands.let.ru.nl/TSpublic/sverbern/ and click on 'Participate' in
the menu on the left.
A step-by-step explanation of the task is given to you once you started
the experiment.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email me.

Thank you very much,
Suzan Verberne

--

drs. Suzan Verberne, PhD student
Department of Language and Speech
Email: s.verberne at let.ru.nl
http://lands.let.ru.nl/TSpublic/sverbern/
--
"All of Cassandra's predictions always come true (Cassandra is a computer.)
Yesterday Cassandra predicted that it would rain today.