[Elsnet-list] Call for Participation --- Tutorial and Research Workshop on PERCEPTION AND INTERACTIVE TECHNOLOGIES (PIT06)

Wolfgang Minker wolfgang.minker at uni-ulm.de
Thu Mar 23 10:37:08 CET 2006

We apologize if you receive this message more than once. Please
distribute this call for papers among your colleagues.

Following previous successful workshops between 1999 and 2004, the
Tutorial and Research Workshop on

PERCEPTION AND INTERACTIVE TECHNOLOGIES (PIT06)

will be held at the Kloster Irsee in southern Germany from June 19 to
June 20, 2006.

Please follow this link to visit our workshop website
http://it.e-technik.uni-ulm.de/World/Research.DS/irsee-workshops/pit06/introduction.html.

Important dates:
April 18, 2006: Deadline for advance registration
June 7, 2006: Final programme available on the web

The proceedings will be published in the LNCS/LNAI/LNBI Series by
Springer.

Elisabeth André, Laila Dybkjaer, Wolfgang Minker, Heiko Neumann,
Michael Weber, Marcus Hennecke, Gregory Baratoff

PIT'06 Organising Committee

--
Wolfgang Minker
University of Ulm