[Elsnet-list] CFP- 2nd International Symposium on Field Linguistics, Oct. 2006, Moscow

ELSNET elsnet at elsnet.org
Thu May 11 10:46:27 CEST 2006

CONF./CFP- 2nd International Symposium on Field Linguistics, Oct. 2006,
Moscow

The Institute of Linguistics of the Russian Academy of Sciences announces:

The Second International Symposium on Field Linguistics

Moscow, 23-26 October 2006.

Paper submission deadline: September 15, 2006

The following issues are expected to be discussed:

Methods of Language Data Collection. Different Approach to Language
Documentation.
Field work Observation of Language Changes in Contact Zone.
Field Ethnolinguistics.
Sociolinguistic Methods of Data Collection.
Field Linguistics: New Techniques and Technologies.
Linguist and Language Community interaction.
Specific Features in Field Work in 'Emigrantology'.

The Program Committee:

Alexeev M.Je. Institute of Linguistics, Russian Academy of Sciences
Edelman J.I. Institute of Linguistics, Russian Academy of Sciences
Gorodetskij B.Ju. Moscow Linguistic University
Golubeva-Monatkina N.I. Moscow Linguistic University
Kibrik A.Je. Moscow State Lomonosov University, dep. of Linguistics
Kuznetsova A.I. Moscow State Lomonosov University, dep. of Linguistics
Mikhalchenko V.J. Institute of Linguistics, Russian Academy of Sciences

The Organizing Committee:

Alexeev M.Je. (chief) Institute of Linguistics, Russian Academy of Sciences
Agranat T.B. Institute of Linguistics, Russian Academy of Sciences
Gusev V.Ju. Institute of Linguistics, Russian Academy of Sciences
Dodykhudoeva L.R. Institute of Linguistics, Russian Academy of Sciences
Kazakevich O.A. Moscow State Lomonosov University
Maisak T.A. Institute of Linguistics, Russian Academy of Sciences
Samarina I.V. Institute of Linguistics, Russian Academy of Sciences

Call for Papers

Scholars interested in presenting a paper at the symposium are requested to
fill the registration form and send it by e-mail to Organizing Committee
before the 15th of September 2006.

Information to be sent:

Title of the paper:
Family name:
First name:
Institution:
Position:
Address:
E-mail:

Abstracts about 600 words, which are expected to be published before the
conference, you can send by e-mail by the 15th of September 2006.

E-mail: fieldling at yandex.ru

If you need the official invitation, please point out the following
information before the 1st of August 2006:

Family name:
First name: