[Elsnet-list] Get a FREE Exhibit Guest Pass to Localization World Barcelona

Edward White ewhite at langtech.co.uk
Thu May 11 13:36:23 CEST 2006

Dear Language Professional,

The Language Technology Centre will soon be attending the upcoming
Localization World Conference in Barcelona (30th May - 1st June 2006). Click
here <http://www.localizationworld.com/lwbar2006/index.htm>  for details.

This conference will be an exciting chance to learn about new tools, methods
and business practices in the areas of localization and
internationalization, and we are offering you the chance to get a FREE guest
exhibition pass to the event. Simply email me at ewhite at langtech.co.uk with
your name and company name by the end of business on the 12th May to let us
know that you would like a guest pass. Your pass will then be available for
collection at the conference registration desk on the 30th May.

We hope to hear from you soon, and see you in Barcelona!

All the Best

Edd White
Sales and Marketing Manager
The Language Technology Centre Ltd
Tel. +44 20 8549 2359 ext. 136
Fax +44 20 8974 6994
5-7 Kingston Hill
Kingston upon Thames
Surrey KT2 7PW
United Kingdom
Web: http://www.langtech.co.uk <http://www.langtech.co.uk>

IMPORTANT NOTICE.  This communication is from The Language Technology Centre
Ltd, a limited liability company.  This communication and any attachments
are confidential and may be protected from disclosure. We endorse no advice
or opinion contained in this communication that is not the subject of a
contract between the recipient and ourselves.  If you have received it in
error please notify us immediately and note that any storage, use or
disclosure is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  Whilst we check the
communications we send for virus infection, we accept no responsibility for
any loss or damage caused to your systems by this communication.  Those
communicating with us by electronic mail will be deemed to have accepted the
risks associated with interception, amendment, loss and late or incomplete
delivery.  They will also be deemed to have consented to our intercepting
and monitoring such communications.