[Elsnet-list] H.H. Langlin Press - New Linguistics Publisher

H.H. Langlin Press langlin at langlinpress.com
Sun Oct 1 06:16:42 CEST 2006

  Dear ELSNET community,

 This message is to announce the launch of H.H. Langlin Press, a new independent academic publisher dedicated solely to publishing academic books in linguistics.  We are seeking proposals for books of all types, in any area of linguistics.  If you are seeking a publisher for an authored or edited book, please visit our website at www.langlinpress.com

 Please pass this message on to anybody that may be interested in H.H. Langlin Press.  Thank you.

 H.H. Langlin Press