[Elsnet-list] CALL FOR PAPERS

DCCA2007 dcca2007 at just.edu.jo
Tue Oct 3 21:29:37 CEST 2006

 <http://www.just.edu.jo/> Jordan University of Science and Technology -
<http://www.cis.just.edu.jo/> Faculty of Computer and Information Technology
 <http://www.cis.just.edu.jo/dcca2007> The 1st International Conference on
Digital Communications and Computer Applications (DCCA2007)

Dear Colleague :
 <http://www.cis.just.edu.jo/dcca2007> DCCA2007 Will be organized by
<http://www.just.edu.jo/> Jordan University of Science and Technology
March 19-22, 2007.
The website for the conference is   :     www.cis.just.edu.jo/dcca2007
Conference focuses on all areas of Digital Communications Computer Science,
and
Information Technology. We invite paper submissions for this event.
Paper submission deadline is Nov. 1st 2006. The best papers of the
conference
will be published in a special issue of an indexed journal.
After the conference, there is a trip to the ancient city JERASH/PETRA

:: Important Dates ::
- Submission of papers deadline: Nov. 1st, 2006.
- Notification of acceptance: Dec. 1st, 2006.
- Camera ready submission and registration: Jan. 10th, 2007.
- Conference date: March 19-22, 2007.
:: For more information Please Contact ::

Dr. Sameer Batanieh
Conference Chair, DCCA2007

Dean of the Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology
Jordan University of Science and Technology, P.O. Box 3030, Irbid 22110,
Jordan
E-mail:  <mailto:samir at just.edu.jo> samir at just.edu.jo
<mailto:samir at just.edu.jo>   Or  dcca2007 at just.edu.jo.

PS: If you are not interested in this event then please send an email to the
above address and we will promptly remove your name from our list.
*Apologies for cross posting. Please help forward to interested people.
*Sorry if you get multiple copies of this message .

LINKS   |	 CONFERENCE  <http://www.cis.just.edu.jo/dcca2007> WEBSITE
CONTACT US <mailto:DCCA2007 at JUST.EDU.JO> 	 PROGRAM
<mailto:EYAS at JUST.EDU.JO> CHAIR