[Elsnet-list] International Workshop on Advances in Pattern Recognition 2007

Chatrina O'Mara iwapr07 at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 31 15:02:19 CET 2006

Dear Sir/Madam

*5th International Summer School on Pattern Recognition (ISSPR)*

*(22-27 July 2007, Plymouth, UK): www.patternrecognitionschool.com*

*Contact Email:  isspr07 at gmail.com*

* *

*International Workshop on Advances in Pattern Recognition (IWAPR)*

*(21-23 July 2007, Plymouth, UK): www.iwapr.org*

*Contact Email:  iwapr07 at gmail.com*

I am contacting you to ask you to list our events on your website.

The aim of the International Workshop on Advances in Pattern Recognition is
to bring together scientists, academics and students to discuss and share
the latest research into pattern recognition, and to highlight the
state-of-the-art tools and new theories and applications in this area.

The vision of the summer school is to empower its participants with the
latest practice in pattern recognition and machine learning to provide a
deep understanding of how techniques work, their strengths and limitations
and the future of things to come in this field.

  Kind regards     Sameer Singh Professor of Autonomous Systems Chairman
ISSPR 2007 and IWAPR 2007