[Elsnet-list] call for abstracts CLIN17

Frank Van Eynde frank at ccl.kuleuven.be
Wed Sep 6 16:53:34 CEST 2006

For posting on your mailing list.

Thanks,

Frank Van Eynde

                              CLIN 17
    The 17th Meeting of Computational Linguistics in the Netherlands
              http://www.ccl.kuleuven.be/CLIN17/

                       Friday, January 12, 2007
                    University of Leuven (Belgium)

It is our pleasure to announce that the seventeenth CLIN meeting
will be hosted by the Centre for Computational Linguistics at
the Faculty of Arts of the University of Leuven. As usual, the
language of the conference will be English.

CALL FOR ABSTRACTS:

Researchers are invited to present work on all aspects of
computational linguistics and related language technologies.

Authors should submit an abstract in English. The abstract
should contain:
- a title
- author name, address, affiliation, and email address
- a short outline of the paper (10-20 lines)
One can also specify whether one prefers an oral presentation
or a poster presentation.

The deadline for submission is Friday October 20, 2006.

We strongly encourage authors to use the on-line submission form on
the CLIN 17 webpage.

If you prefer to submit your abstract by email, take care
that it is plain ASCII and send it to: clin17 at ccl.kuleuven.be.

IMPORTANT DATES:

Submission: Friday October 20, 2006.
Notification of acceptance: Wednesday November 8, 2006.
Conference: Friday January 12, 2007.

LOCAL ORGANIZATION:

The local organization committee consists of
Frank Van Eynde, Peter Dirix, Ineke Schuurman and Vincent Vandeghinste.
Contact address: clin17 at ccl.kuleuven.be

CLIN PROCEEDINGS:

A volume with proceedings of the CLIN 16 conference (held
in Amsterdam) will be available at the conference. We intend to produce
a volume of the proceedings of CLIN 17 before CLIN 18. Papers for these
proceedings will have to be written in English; they will be reviewed by a
committee to be appointed in due time.

                   http://www.ccl.kuleuven.be/CLIN17/