[Elsnet-list] SPECOM'2007 Third Announcement

ArtX Azamath at dio.ru
Tue Apr 3 01:27:48 CEST 2007

The XII International Conference
SPEECH AND COMPUTER
SPECOM'2007

THIRD ANNOUNCEMENT LETTER

Dear Colleagues,

The XII International Conference "Speech and Computer" (SPECOM'2007)
will be held in the "Bor" recreation complex of the Administration
of the President of Russian Federation (Russia, Moscow region).

The website of the Conference offering online registration
is being edited and will be available soon at http://specom2007.ru.

Paper submission is already open.
Your papers are welcome at specom2007 at mail.ru.
If you have any technical questions on paper submission
or presentation, do not hesitate to contact us at
specomtech at yandex.ru.

Important dates:

Full paper deadline
April 25, 2007
(some extension is possible)

Notification of paper acceptance
May 25, 2007

Conference
October 15-18, 2007

Please find attached a brief summary of the Conference Info.
Besides, you can find attached a PDF version of the Second
Announcement letter (in case you did not get it).

The Organizing Committee
of the XII International Conference
"Speech and Computer"
SPECOM'2007

P.S.: Please be so kind as to reply to this letter if you are
planning to attend the event so that we know that this announcement
has not been blocked by an anti-spam protection service.
Besides, we will appreciate it if you tell us whether you have
received the Second Announcement and its updated version in March
(just for the same reason).
Finally, if you have already sent us an article, please mention it in
your reply to this letter or contact our technical assistant
at specomtech at yandex.ru so that we could make sure that your letters
do not get blocked on the way by anti-spam or antivirus software.