[Elsnet-list] CLIN 2007 call for abstracts

Suzan Verberne s.verberne at let.ru.nl
Tue Apr 3 14:14:16 CEST 2007

CLIN 2007

The 18th Meeting of Computational Linguistics in the Netherlands
http://lands.let.ru.nl/~clin2007/

Friday, December 7, 2007
Radboud University Nijmegen, the Netherlands

It is our pleasure to announce that the eighteenth CLIN meeting will
be hosted by the Language and Speech group at the Faculty of Arts of
the Radboud University Nijmegen. As usual, the language of the
conference will be English.

CALL FOR ABSTRACTS

Researchers are invited to present work on all aspects of
computational linguistics and related language technologies.

Authors should submit an abstract in English. The abstract should contain:
- a title
- author name, address, affiliation, and email address
- a short outline of the paper (250 words maximum)
- preference for oral or poster presentation

The deadline for submission is Friday September 14, 2007.

We strongly encourage authors to use the on-line submission form on
the CLIN 2007 webpage, http://lands.let.ru.nl/~clin2007/

If you prefer to submit your abstract by email, take care that it is
plain ASCII and send it to: clin2007 at let.ru.nl

IMPORTANT DATES:

Submission: Friday September 14, 2007
Notification of acceptance: Friday October 5, 2007
Conference: Friday December 7, 2007

LOCAL ORGANIZATION:

The local organization committee consists of Peter-Arno Coppen, Hans
van Halteren and Suzan Verberne
Contact address: clin2007 at let.ru.nl

CLIN PROCEEDINGS:

A volume with proceedings of the CLIN 17 conference (held in Leuven)
will be available at the conference. We intend to produce a volume of
the proceedings of CLIN 2007 before CLIN 19 (2008). Papers for these
proceedings will have to be written in English; they will be reviewed
by a committee to be appointed in due time.

http://lands.let.ru.nl/~clin2007/

--
drs. Suzan Verberne, PhD student
Department of Linguistics
Email: s.verberne at let.ru.nl
http://lands.let.ru.nl/~sverbern/
--
"All of Cassandra's predictions always come true (Cassandra is a
computer.) Yesterday Cassandra predicted that it would rain today.