[Elsnet-list] Graduate Fellowships in Linguistics
W.A. van der Meer
w.a.van.der.meer at rug.nl
Tue Apr 10 16:45:39 CEST 2007
The Center for Language and Cognition Groningen (CLCG) announces the
Eight Graduate Fellowships
The graduate fellowships (all the PhD positions) are open to qualified
applicants from all over the world.
Naturally, Dutch citizens are also eligible for these fellowships.
The positions will preferentially be filled in one of the following
* computational linguistics <cl.html>
* neurolinguistics <nl.html>
* language variation and language change <vc.html>
but we shall likewise consider applications in the following areas:
* discourse and communication <dc.html>
* syntax and semantics <ss.html>
* language development through the lifespan <dl.html>
Further details can be found on:
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 306 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://stratus.let.uu.nl/pipermail/elsnet-list/attachments/20070410/bf70477e/w.a.van.der.meer-0001.vcf
More information about the Elsnet-list