[Elsnet-list] Speech Prosody 2008 - some news

Andréia S. Rauber asrauber at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 13:26:33 CET 2007

Dear fellow prosodists,

Hi!

The Speech Prosody 2008 organising committee would like to inform you about some news recently published on the website.

1. Due to three deadline extensions, the notification of acceptance/rejection was postponed to January 5. This decision was necessary to avoid overloading the members of the Scientific Committee.

2. We decided to postpone the deadline for the presentation of special sessions, too. Please, refer to the appropriate link for the instructions. The decision on which special sessions will be retained for the Conference will be informed on January 16. Furthermore, the participants in the session will have 6-page papers published in the proceedings.

3. We also have room for one 4-hour tutorial session the day before the conference (May 5) at the same place. This tutorial session will be paid by those interested (though a very low fee, and 10% will be for the tutorial session instructor). The deadline is the same as for the special session.

4. A few days before the end of the year we'll be opening registrations, and making the registration form available on the website for download.

Best, Plinio

Plinio A. Barbosa
SP2008 Tech Program Chair
sp2008_scient at iel.unicamp.br