[Elsnet-list] Job opportunity in Munich, Germany

Karl Weilhammer K.Weilhammer at digitalpublishing.de
Mon Dec 17 16:03:29 CET 2007

C/C++ Programmer Munich, Germany

digital publishing AG is one of Europe's leading producers of
interactive software for foreign language training. In our e-
learning courses we want to place the emphasis on speaking and
spoken language understanding.
In order to strengthen our Research & Development Team in Munich,
Germany, we are looking for experienced C or C++ programmers with
at least 3 years experience in the design and coding of
sophisticated software systems under Windows.

We offer

- a creative working atmosphere in an international team of
  software engineers, linguists and editors working on
  challenging research projects in speech recognition and
  speech dialogue systems

- participation in all phases of a product life cycle, as we
  are interested in the fast transfer of research results
  into products.

- the possibility to participate in international scientific
  conferences.

- a permanent job in the center of Munich.

- excellent possibilities for development within our fast
  growing company.

- flexible working times, competitive compensation and
  arguably the best espresso in Munich.

We expect

- several years of practical experience in software
  development in C or C++ in a commercial or academic
  environment.

- experience with parallel algorithms and thread
  programming.

- experience with object-oriented design of software
  systems.

- good knowledge of English or German.

Desirable is

- experience with optimization of algorithms.

- experience in statistical speech or language
  processing, preferably speech recognition, speech
  synthesis, speech dialogue systems or chatbots.

- experience with Delphi or Turbo Pascal.

Interested? We look forward to your application:
(preferably by e-mail)

digital publishing AG
Freddy Ertl
f.ertl at digitalpublishing.de