[Elsnet-list] JOB AD: For Full Time Speech Researcher in Nuance
Andrew.Breen at nuance.com
Fri Feb 2 12:36:30 CET 2007
SPEECH RESEARCHER REQUIRED (FULL TIME)
We are looking for enthusiastic, dedicated people who want to learn
or increased their knowledge of, speech technology while making a real
contribution to a successful product.
Your function will be to research and develop state-of-the-art
algorithms for our market-leading Text-to-Speech (TTS) engines.
* Have experience of developing algorithms in either speech synthesis or
* Have a good working knowledge of statistical methods.
* Strong programming skills.
* The desire to research and development new and innovative solutions
for speech synthesis applications.
* A Full-time contract.
* Training in all aspects of the work, and you will be working with a
talented and committed team.
* An exciting job with an innovative and performing international
* The opportunity to work in an enthusiastic, supportive team
* Competitive remuneration package.
To find out more:
Please contact Dr. Andrew Breen
E-mail: abreen at nuance.com
Please E-mail nuance at agents.icims.com with the subject "Job ID: 2133",
or visit the careers pages on our web site http://www.nuance.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Elsnet-list