[Elsnet-list] JALTCALL SIG conference announcement correction

David Ockert davidsjaltstuff at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 5 02:17:24 CET 2007

Hello all,

My apologies for the brief message, but would you be so kind as to update
your conference calendar for the 2007 JALTCALL conference by directing
persons interested in submitting a proposal to check the new deadlines on
our website? There are some differences between what was originally reported
and we’d very much appreciate your help to avoid confusion. Again, the
correct information for the deadlines can be found at the website
www.jaltcall.org.

Thank you very much for your time.

Sincerely,

David Ockert