[Elsnet-list] Research job for students: analysing touristic Webblogs

Dr. Klemens Waldhör klemens.waldhoer at kremsresearch.at
Mon Feb 12 15:23:39 CET 2007

Job title: Computer science or computational linguistics students

Job description: We are looking for one or more talented students in
computer science or computational linguistics who can support us in
implementing a research prototype for analysing touristic Webblogs. The
implementation is done in Java. The research is carried out as part of the
ANET competence centre, a research centre network in Austria dedicated to
eTourism. We also welcome students who want to write their diploma or
doctoral thesis about this topic.

Qualifications: Java experience, basic CL knowledge
Location of job: Krems, Austria; partially work from home possible

Contact information:

Dr. Klemens Waldhör
Director / Scientific Manager
Tourismus Research Center Krems GesmbH