[Elsnet-list] second call for papers AVSP 2007

Swerts M.G.J.Swerts at uvt.nl
Thu Feb 15 15:16:35 CET 2007

(Apologies for multiple postings)

Dear colleagues,

This is to inform you about the fact that the deadline for
submissions to the next international Conference on
Auditory-Visual Speech Processing (AVSP 2007)
(Hilvarenbeek, Netherlands, August 31 – September 3,
2007)  is March 1, 2007.  This meeting is organized as a
satellite event to Interspeech 2007, which will take place
in Antwerp (Belgium), immediately preceding AVSP 2007.

You can find all the relevant details about this
conference at the following site:
http://foap.uvt.nl/avsp2007, but the following new
information may be particularly relevant: in addition to
regular poster and oral presentations, we will have
invited talks by 2 experts in our field, namely (1) Sotaro
Kita (Birmingham)  and (2)  Asif Ghazanfar (Princeton).

Also note that prospective participants can submit their
contribution in one of two formats:

1. Abstracts of about 250 words, due March 1, 2007.
Notification of acceptance will be sent out by March 15.
Final 4 to 6 page papers will be due June 1, 2007.

2. Full 4 to 6 page paper, due March 1, 2007. Notification
of acceptance for full papers will also be sent out by
March 15. Accepted papers can be updated according to
reviewers comments, and resubmitted by June 1, 2007.

All submissions should be sent to avsp2007 at uvt.nl.

Sincerely
Marc Swerts