[Elsnet-list] INFuture: DIGITAL INFORMATION AND HERITAGE

INfuture Conference infuture at infoz.ffzg.hr
Thu Jul 12 15:43:07 CEST 2007

Apologies for cross-posting.

Dear Madam/Sir,

I would like to inform you that the summary submission deadline for the international conference INFuture2007: DIGITAL INFORMATION AND HERITAGE has been extended to 20 August 2007.

The conference will be held in Zagreb, Croatia from 7 to 9 November 2007 and is organised by the Department of Information Sciences, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Zagreb and Central State Administrative Office for e-Croatia of the Government of the Republic of Croatia.

It is my pleasure to announce that of keynote speakers is Mr. STEVEN KRAUWER, Co-ordinator of (ELSNET), the European Network in Human Language Technologies and Affiliate Researcher and Project Manager in Language and Speech technology, Utrecht institute of Linguistics UiL OTS, Utrecht University.

The scope of the Conference includes, but is not limited to the following topics:
- DIGITISATION
- E-HERITAGE AND PRESERVATION
- E-INFRASTRUCTURE
- IDENTITY IN ELECTRONIC ENVIRONMENT AND ITS PRESERVATION
- INFORMATION SCIENCE EDUCATION
- DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT IN BUSINESS APPLICATIONS AND E-GOVERNMENT

Submission of paper and poster abstracts Extended to: 20 August 2007
Notification of acceptance Extended to: 30 August 2007
Camera-ready papers 1 September 2007

Find more information on: http://infoz.ffzg.hr/infuture or e-mail to: infuture at infoz.ffzg.hr

We are looking forward to your contribution!

For the organizing committee
Sanja Seljan

Ph.D. Sanja Seljan, Assistant Professor
Department of Information Sciences
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Ivana Lucica 3
HR-10000 Zagreb
Croatia
phone: +385 (0)1 600 2350