[Elsnet-list] SLaTE scientific program and registration now available!

Maxine Eskenazi max+ at cs.cmu.edu
Fri Jun 29 19:21:37 CEST 2007

Sorry for any multiple mailings.

The scientific program of the ISCA ITRW, SLaTE workshop on Speech and
Language Technology for Education 2007 is now available at
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~max/mainpage_files/SLATE_files/SLaTE07-Call%20for%20Participation.htm

Registration is now open. We strongly suggest that you use early
registration and register before August 1.

Hotel reservations are also now being taken. Room in the Summit Inn is
limited, so we suggest you register as early as possible.

There will be demonstration sessions at the workshop. If you would like to
give a demonstration, please fill out a form (available on the website) and
send it in before September 1, 2007.

We will also soon be providing information about transportation we will be
organizing from Pittsburgh (city and airport) to the workshop.