[Elsnet-list] PHD Speech Engineers - Europe

stevecrown steve.crown at techid.co.uk
Tue Mar 27 18:58:23 CEST 2007

www.voxid.co.uk <http://www.voxid.co.uk/>

We are seeking 3 Speech engineers with a Ph.D in Speech with acoustic
modelling, large vocabulary development.

Our European client will sponsor candidates regardless of global
location and provide a very competitive salary package for the right
individuals.

If you have a Ph.D in speech engineering we need to talk to you.

Candidates who do not have a Ph.D please send your details as we may
have opportunities for you also.

www.voxid.co.uk <http://www.voxid.co.uk/>

"Opening your eyes to the future of technical recruitment"

Technical Identity
No.2 London Wall Buildings,
London Wall,
London,