[Elsnet-list] Job Offer: JAVA DEVELOPER in Berlin

Jörn Kreutel joern.kreutel at semanticedge.com
Wed Nov 14 15:25:05 CET 2007

SemanticEdge, from Berlin/Germany, is technology leader in the field of
intelligent Voice User Interfaces based on natural language speech
recognition (see our website at www.semanticedge.com). For the further
enhancement of our core technology and our Eclipse-based development
tools, we are currently offering the position of a JAVA DEVELOPER.

For this position, we will consider applicants that satisify the
following profile:

- Sound knowledge of Java and working experience in Java development

- Experience in developing plugins for the Eclipse Rich Client Platform,
preferrably experience with the Eclipse Modelling Framework

- Further experience with Server-side Web Application Development,
particularly with Portlets and Portals (JSR 168)

We offer an outstanding technological profile in a dynamically
developing market, a competitive salary and the possibility to
participate in a young and highly motivated team. Our employment
decision will be taken considering the candidates' potential to take
responsibility, in the mid term, as project or team leaders. From
applicants, we require proven team skills and would welcome evidence for
relevant reference projects carried out indivdually or as member of a team.

Given our contacts with numerous international partners and customers,
we further presuppose fluency in English.

Please send your CV and a cover letter to:

Jörn Kreutel
Chief Technology Officer
joern.kreutel at semanticedge.com