[Elsnet-list] CFP 4th IEEE Workshop on Perception and Interactive Technologies for Speech-Based Systems 2008

Wolfgang Minker wolfgang.minker at uni-ulm.de
Wed Nov 28 11:54:08 CET 2007

We apologize if you receive this message more than once. Please
distribute this call for papers among your colleagues.

Following previous successful workshops between 1999 and 2006, the

4TH TUTORIAL AND RESEARCH WORKSHOP
PERCEPTION AND INTERACTIVE TECHNOLOGIES FOR SPEECH-BASED SYSTEMS
(PIT08)

will be held at the Kloster Irsee in southern Germany from June 16 to
June 18, 2008.

Please follow this link to visit our workshop website
http://it.e-technik.uni-ulm.de/World/Research.DS/irsee-workshops/pit08/introduction.html

Submissions will be short/demo or full papers of 4-10 pages.

Important dates:
February 10, 2008: Deadline for Long, Short and Demo Papers
March 15, 2008: Author notification
April 1, 2008: Deadline for final submission of accepted paper
April 18, 2008: Deadline for advance registration
June 7, 2008: Final programme available on the web

The workshop will be technically co-sponsored by the IEEE Signal
Processing Society. It is envisioned to publish the proceedings in the
LNCS/LNAI Series by Springer.

We welcome you to the workshop.

Elisabeth André, Laila Dybkjaer, Wolfgang Minker, Heiko Neumann,
Michael Weber, Roberto Pieraccini

PIT'08 Organising Committee

--
Wolfgang Minker