[Elsnet-list] Computational Linguist x 2 (UK based)

info at voxid.co.uk info at voxid.co.uk
Tue Apr 8 16:14:16 CEST 2008

VoxID is recruiting for a Computational Linguist for various UK
locations we now have multiple requirements as I client list is
growing and the demand for good engineers continues to rise!

Following our success at http://www.mobileworldcongress.com/ we now
have an immediate requirement for a Computational Linguist who has
experience in :
*Grammars and parsing for spontaneous speech.
*Statistical methods.
*At least basic programming ability (shell scripts, Perl, awk).
*Spell-checkers, grammar checkers, auto correcting tools and
*predictive typing.
*Experience with Automatic Speech Recognition technology.
*Probabilistic Language Modelling
*Phonetics
*Multi-lingual

We are interested in representing any individuals who have voice
technology experience and believe they can add value to one of our
clients, If you are willing to relocate or NOT we can help with your
next career move.
For more information visit www.voxid.co.uk or e-mail CV's / letters to
info at voxid.co.uk