[Elsnet-list] =?ISO-8859-1?Q?REMINDER: PAPERS DUE THIS COMING MONDAY - Interspeech 2008

ISCA Secretariat secretariat at isca-speech.org
Thu Apr 10 09:45:40 CEST 2008

INTERSPEECH 2008?=
Date: Thu, 10 apr 2008 09:49:38 +0200

************** Apologies for multiple copies *****************

REMINDER: PAPERS DUE THIS COMING MONDAY

INTERSPEECH 2008 incorporating SST 08
September 22-26, 2008

Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
Brisbane, Australia

http://www.interspeech2008.org/

CALL FOR PAPERS

Paper Submission Due: 14 April 2008

Interspeech is the world's largest and most comprehensive conference on Spee=
ch Science and Speech Technology and this year it is in sunny Brisbane, Aust=
ralia. We invite original papers in any related area, including (but not lim=
ited to):

-         Human Speech Production, Perception and Communication;

-         Speech and Language Technology;

-         Spoken Language Systems; and

-         Applications, Resources, Standardisation and Evaluation.

In addition, a number of Special Sessions on selected topics have been organ=
ised and we invite you to submit for these also (see website for a complete =
list).

Interspeech 2008 has two types of submission formats: Full 4-page Papers and=
 Short 1-page Papers. Prospective authors are invited to submit papers in ei=
ther format via the conference website by 14 April 2008.

Important Dates
Paper Submission: Monday, 14 April 2008, 3pm GMT
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: Monday, 16 June 2008, 3pm GMT
Early Registration Deadline: Monday, 7 July 2008, 3pm GMT
Tutorial Day: Monday, 22 September 2008
Main conference: 23-26 September 2008

For more information please visit the website http://www.interspeech2008.org=
/