[Elsnet-list] C or C++ Coder for Speech Technology Software, Munich, Germany

Karl Weilhammer K.Weilhammer at digitalpublishing.de
Wed Aug 13 16:03:08 CEST 2008

C or C++ Coder for Speech Technology Software

digital publishing AG is one of Europe's leading
producers of interactive software for foreign
language training. The e-learning courses of
digital publishing place an emphasis on speaking
and spoken language understanding.

In order to strengthen our Research & Development
Team in Munich, Germany, we are looking for
experienced C or C++ programmers for design and
coding of desktop applications under Windows. We
are looking forward to applications from
experienced professionals and recent graduates
with excellent coding skills.

We offer ...

- a creative working atmosphere in an
  international team of software engineers,
  linguists and editors working on challenging
  research projects in speech recognition and
  speech dialogue systems

- participation in all phases of a product life
  cycle, as we are interested in the fast
  transfer of research results into products

- the possibility to participate in international
  scientific conferences.

- a permanent job in the center of Munich

- excellent possibilities for development within
  our fast growing company

- flexible working times, competitive
  compensation and arguably the best espresso
  in town

We expect ...

- practical experience in software development
  in C or C++

- experience with object-oriented design

- experience with parallel algorithms and
  thread programming

- good knowledge of English or German

Desirable is ...

- experience in commercial software development

- experience with optimization of algorithms

- experience in statistical speech or language
  processing, preferably speech recognition,
  speech synthesis, speech dialogue systems or
  chatbots

- experience with Delphi or Turbo Pascal

Interested? We look forward to your application:
(preferably by e-mail)

digital publishing AG
Karl Weilhammer
k.weilhammer at digitalpublishing.de